Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Toyo Gakuen University 応用英語I-3B Writing Unit 5: My Seal Part 4

Hello everyone,
I have read your first drafts, and I looked at your beautiful seals. Wow! Fantastic!
Today we are going to finish Unit 5. We will also write the second draft of Task 1: My Seal.
First: let's review some vocabulary. Click the link: 基礎英吾ステップ4. Do the iKnow lesson two times.
Next, let's practice some typing. Click this link: Qwerty Warriors. Click "Play". Select "medium". Play the game two times.
Now let's review some prepositions (前置詞) of place. Watch the video below.



Now let's play a fun game. Click this link: http://www.tcet.com/eaonline/flashedesl/catsmx.swf
Finally, please write your second draft. Use the "Grammar Error Codes" handout in the lecture folder to help you. You must submit it to me by e-mail by next Tuesday at 6 pm.
Have fun writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment