Today we are going to review Chapters 1-3 and prepare for the midterm exam. The midterm exam will be next Friday the 4th of November.
Please study the following:
- Vocabulary - study all the words on the quizzes and in the chapter puzzles. You can review these words using our Smart.fm vocabulary list. Click this link: 応用英吾1-2B Reading
- Chapter 1 Review: Be sure to study the mindmap carefully, also please study the Chapter 1 review in your textbook on p.92
- Chapter 2 Review: Please read the comments, also please study the Chapter 2 review in your textbook on p.104
- Chapter 3 Review: Be sure to study the Timeline carefully, and please read the comments. Also please study the Chapter 3 review in your textbook on p.116
- Chapter Quizzes 1-3.
- The picture of the crime scene on p. 84
- The map on p. 86
- The calendar on p.100
- The timeline on p.111
- Vocabulary - 10 randomly selected (無作為に選) questions from quizzes 1-3
- Comprehension - 10 randomly selected questions from quizzes 1-3
- Tasks - (a) draw a mind map describing all the suspects, and showing their relationship to the victim, their motive, and their suspicious behaviour. Look at the example mind map below. You can see the information for Leo Mench. On the printed copy of this mindmap, please fill in the information for the other suspects.
Don't forget that you can use your detective's note book in the exam so be sure to complete the crime report on p.10. Also please fill in the information for the Persons of Interest on p.11, and fill in all the clues in chapters 1-3 on p. 12
Have fun studying. You can get an A if you study hard!