Saturday, October 02, 2010

Shibaura Institute of Technology Writing 1B: Task 1 My life at Shibaura

Hello!
Your first task is to write a paragraph about your life at Shibaura. Look at the paragraph below. This is an example of a paragraph about life at Shibaura. It's one of my favourites. I love the honesty!




My Life at Shibaura by Hiroaki K.

I belong to the handball club and the fishing circle. I like fishing. I go fishing sometimes skipping lectures. When I am not in class I go fishing. I am a student of Applied Chemistry. However, I am not so interested in chemistry. I entered this school because there is a fishing circle. I came to this school to fish.

You can see more examples here: http://mrstoutsblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/shibaura-institute-of-technology.html

Have fun writing. See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:58 pm

    I also have same feeling. I hate physics and math. Studying them is very boring and dullful.
    I like speaking English and playing volleyball!
    I entered college to have fun.
    Though there's a truth which technologies make us confortable. That means we must study and keep on sustinable development for humen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Takumi,
    I felt like Hiroaki when I was at university. I chose my university because it had a radio station called CJAM-FM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CJAM). I spent most of my time working at the radio station. I didn't like many of my classes. Fortunately I didn't have to take any math or science classes. I'm not very good at those subjects.

    I agree with you that, although technology makes life comfortable we must study and sustain its development, so we have to do difficult and boring things sometimes. Nevertheless, I'd rather listen to music.

    ReplyDelete