Today is an introduction to English 1-2B Intensive Reading. In this lesson you will learn how to:
- subscribe to this blog
- make a blog comment
- register for and use smart.fm - an online vocabulary study site.
- make a reading plan
Next, let's look at our textbook. Please look at the image below.
|Front cover of Whodunit by Adam Gray and Marcos Benevides. Published by Abax. Some rights reserved.|
- How many students liked the story?
- How many students disliked the story?
- What did Mr. Benevides say about the second story, Death on U Street?
- What did Mr. Gray say about the second story, Death on U Street?
Now let's learn some useful vocabulary for reading detective stories. First, please click this link: smart.fm signup. Next please click the link: 応用英語1-2B Reading.
Finally, please click this link: Class Rules. Read the post. Post a comment.
Your homework is to finish your reading plan.
See you next week!