|Illustration by Yuji Tachikawa. Abax. Some rights reserved|
In today's lesson we will:
- Learn about the real U Street
- Learn some crime story vocabulary
- Read chapter 1: The Victim
- Learn why there are fingerprints over the text in the story
- Learn how to use the Detective's Notebook
- Answer the Chapter 1 puzzle
OK, let's learn about U Street.
U Street is the main street in a neighbourhood in Washington D.C in the United States. Look at the picture below.
|Uploaded to wikipedia by AgnosticPreachersKid|
|Uploaded by Audeviver to wikipedia. Some rights reserved|
OK, now let's learn some vocabulary. Click this link: 応用英語1-2B Reading.
Next, let's open our textbook to page 79. Let's learn about the Detective's Notebook and let's read the story.
Your homework is to finish reading Chapter 1 and do the puzzle. Next week we'll have the first quiz.