Well, we ran out of time last week, so we are going to learn how to post to our class writing blog today. I sent you an invitation to become an author on our class writing blog. Please check your gmail account, read the message and follow the instructions. After that go to our class blog, and sign in. Look at the picture on the left. Click "New Post". After that, follow the steps listed below:
- Type your title in the box above the tool bar. Your title should be like this: "My Life at Tsukuba is Wonderful by Taro Higashinihon"
- Copy and paste your assignment into the textbox.
- Look at the corrections I made on your second draught. Correct your mistakes
- On the right hand side look for "Labels". Type the following words into the box: Academic Writing 1, 2014, and your first name and the first letter of your last name ie. TaroH.
- Click preview. Make sure everything is OK.
- Finally, click "Publish".
After you post your paragraph. Read three of your classmates' posts, and make a comment on each.
After that, we'll start our third assignment - Why I Decided to Come to the University of Tsukuba.
For homework, please edit your second assignment and write your second draught, and write your first draught of your third assignment. Please put all your assignments: 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, and 3.1 in a folder and deposit them in my mailbox on the fourth floor of the foreign Language Centre.
Have fun writing!