Today we start Unit 3: Problems.
To be able to:
- Show understanding of adjectives, and use adjectives correctly
- Demonstrate understanding of two readings about work place problem by answering matching problems questions and ordering prblems from biggest to smallest.
- Listen to a telephone conversation and identify the product and the problem.
- Listen to a problem and suggest a solution.
- Click the link:Introduction to Business English A Vocabulary
- Log in. Click iKnow. Do the lesson
- Work with your partner.
- Make a list of 5 problems you have had with products and services that you have bought (製品やサービスを購入している問題)
- Make a list of 5 problems that you have at school.
- Make a list of 5 problems that Japanese company employees have.
- Click the link: iVillage - Problems at work? . Look at the problems in the article. Circle the problems that are on your lists. Add the problems that are not on your lists.
- Market Leader p. 22. Listen to the telephone calls. Do the task.
- Click the link: Customer Complaint Department
- Watch the video. Talk with your partner. Do you think the customer will get satisfaction?
- Turn to p. 31. Record the telephone conversations.
- Vocabulary study
- CD ROM Unit 3