Monday, February 18, 2013

The University of Tsukuba IE Phys. Ed B3 Trimester 3 Wk 8

Downloaded from Wikipedia
Hello everyone,
Today we are going to talk about a famous European footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo.  Let's watch a video of Cristiano Ronaldo scoring goals. Now let's download the article. Please click the link: www.famouspeoplelessons.com: Cristiano Ronaldo. Now scan the article for words you don't know. Add those words to our flashcard set on Quizlet: IE-PhysEd B3 Vocabulary.
Next, let's read the article and do the tasks.
Finally, please leave a comment. What do you think of Cristiano Ronaldo?
See you next week!

7 comments:

  1. kotowa4:29 pm

    I think that he is a superstar .
    He is very nice guy!
    And he gives dream for children playing soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryoma4:29 pm

    I know him since he played in Manchester United.
    His free kick is amazing! Goal keeper are not blamed if he can't stop his nonrotation shoot.
    I'm looking forward to hearing his active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naoki4:29 pm

    I love Cristiano Ronaldo.
    He is a best player in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kengo4:29 pm

    I saw Cristiano Ronaldo's game.
    He is very well.
    His play is quickly and strongly.
    His rival is Messi.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yukino7:45 pm

    I think he is a gifted man.
    I wish I were him.
    But, does he feel the pressure.
    If I were a genius, I might break under the pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like him very much!! His play is wonderful.
    I watch his play only on TV now. But I will watch his play at stadium at any cost!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tsukasa3:11 pm

    I like him.
    I think he is best player in the world.
    His play is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete