Thursday, November 04, 2010

Toyo Gakuen University 応用英語1-2B Reading Chapter 4

Hello everyone!
Well today is the Mid-term test. Before we do the test, let's review some vocabulary. Click this link: 応用英語1-2B Reading. Do the iKnow lesson once.
After the test we will read Chapter 4 and do the tasks.

2010 Abax Some rights reserved

In Chapter 4 we discover some new motives for the murder. What do you think now? Who killed Terry Sweet? Leave a comment below.

Finally, I will be doing a presentation about this class at the ETJ Tokyo Expo. The presentation is at Hongo campus at 3:30 in Room 1402. I hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. T.takaaki12:21 pm

    Hi, L'm Takaaki.
    my answer is "william stemper killed terry sweet"
    because, he love Sara sweet, he know that Sara often suffered violence from terry , so I think William Stemper hate terry and kill.
    I think, when william tell about terry to detective, he said as with he and terry are freindly. it's suspicious for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami K3:50 pm

    My answer is "Terry killed by Billy".
    Because maybe Billy get married to Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michinori K1:50 pm

    I think the murder who killed Terry Sweet was Billy because Billy loved Sara and maybe he hated Terry who didn't treat Sara well.

    ReplyDelete