Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Goin' to Hawai'i


This is a picture of me at Waikiki on my first trip to Hawai'i.

Well everyone, I'm going to Hawai'i today. I haven't planned everything yet. I'll be staying at Mr. Turchi's place at first. For those of you who don't know, Mr. Turchi was a teacher at Kanto International High School. He lives in Hilo now on the big island. Perhaps we will take a helicopter ride over a volcano. I'm sure that I will be going to the beach. At the beach I'll sun bathe, and read. If I can I'll make some posts while I'm in Hawai'i.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:01 pm

    How's Hawaii? I'm envious! (Nice shades - still got 'em?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii is fantastic!! I"ll post snaps when I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, forgot to answer your question. I still have the sunglasses but one of the arms has broken off. I got some new sunglasses in Honolulu

    ReplyDelete