Monday, December 10, 2012

The University of Tsukuba IE Phys. Ed B3 Trimester 3 Wk 1

Hello everyone,
I hope you enjoyed the break. Today we start a new trimester and a new topic. Today we start talking about health and fitness. Look at the image below:

 This is called a Food Pyramid. As you can see, fats, oils, and sweets are at the top of the pyramid. These are things that we should try to avoid. Below fats, oils ands sweets we have the 5 food groups. Which food group are we supposed to eat the most?
Draw a pyramid on a piece of paper. Divide your pyramid into the 5 food groups plus fats, oils and sweets. Now draw the things you ate today in the appropriate section of the pyramid. Did you eat healthy meals today?



Now lets review some vocabulary and learn some new vocabulary. Please click the link: IE-PhysEd B3 Vocabulary.

Next we are going to read an article about vegetarianism. Some famous people are vegetarians. You can find a list here: http://www.happycow.net/famous_vegetarians.html

Finally, please post a comment. Describe your diet. What kinds of food do you usually eat every day?
See you next week!

6 comments:

  1. Ryoma4:29 pm

    I usually eat vegetables or drink vegetable juice.
    I think that eating too much meet is not good.
    Some vegetables are needed.
    As a athlete, to maintain a sound body, I get some vegetables every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yukino9:13 pm

    I drink a cup of milk every morning.

    I think that it is very inportant to eat vegetables every day.
    I think also that it is not inportant to eat meat because protein is contained to soybeans. So, I think vegetalian is not problem.
    But I eat meats, fish, eggs. I like them.
    Of course, I eat vegetables and fluits too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fusako3:13 pm

    I usually eat yorgurt.
    It is good for the intestine.
    Of course I eat vegetables.
    And I aim at having meal three time in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat vegetables, fruits and chiken.
    I hardly eat carbohydrate.
    I think sudden eating less make our health bad.
    When I try to diet, gradualy I cut down meal, which is good balance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tsukasa3:16 pm

    I usually eat rice and meat.
    I none too like vegetables.
    So,I'm not vegetalians.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiroki3:21 pm

    I drink a cup of milk and 100% orange juice.
    I think that it is important to eat vegetables and meat.Vitamin and protein are a essential nutrition.I think that the most point is balance of diet.

    ReplyDelete