|Uploaded to Flickr by 05com|
Today is presentation day!
Here are the presentation assessment criteria (評価基準). You can use this as a checklist.
Content (内容) 10 points
Your presentation must contain the following information:
- When the company was founded
- Where the company was founded
- Who founded the company
- The number of offices
- The locations of the offices
- The number of employees
- The company's product or service
- Annual revenues
- The company's corporate values (see p. 79 of your textbook)
- The company's mission, services and benefits to its customers (see p. 133 of your textbook)
A. Slides (5 points)
- 4 slides
- 30 point fonts
- An image on every slide.
- The URL of the sites where you got your images.
- No more than 10 words on each slide.
- Speech is 2 minutes long,and the speech is memorised (Yes = 10 points; No = 0 points)
- Speech is clear, easy to hear, and easy to understand (scale (尺度) from 0-5)
Next time we meet it'll be the final exam. I'll post the study guide next Monday.