|Flickr photo uploaded by MyTudut|
Today we will start working on our presentation project.
First let's practice some vocabulary. Please click the link: Presentation Vocabulary.
Now let's look at the project outline:
You will present an international company. It can be a real company, or it can be a company that you create. You will do a 4-minute presentation using powerpoint. Your powerpoint must have the following:
- 4 slides
- 30 point fonts
- An image on every slide.
- The URL of the sites where you got your images.
- No more than 10 words on each slide.
- When, where, and by whom the company was founded (see p. 80 of your textbook)
- The number of offices
- The locations of the offices
- The number of employees
- The company's product or service
- Annual revenues
- The company's corporate values (see p. 79 of your textbook)
- The company's mission, services and benefits to its customers (see p. 133 of your textbook)
Your presentation will be on Monday 20 December
Finally, let's watch a video made by some English as a foreign language students about what NOT to do in a presentation. There are some grammar errors but the video is quite good and a little funny.