Flickr photo be chefranden
Also, we will review. The mid-term exam is next Wednesday, the 18th of November 2009.
Flickr photo by jerine
The midterm exam will have 3 parts:
Part 1: Vocabulary.
Click this link: TGU IE2 Homestay Midterm Exam 2008 List. and do the lessons on smart.fm
Part2: Multiple choice questions about Units 1 - 4 in your textbook. Click here to do a quiz on Unit 1: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=ck1lQzJZcjBoMkl5cjBXUlBQTk8zR3c6MA..
Part3: 2 short paragraph answer type questions. You will be asked to write one or two paragraphs for each question. Your answer should be between 50 words and 100 words.
Here are the questions:
*Describe a homestay trip that you would like to do in the future. Include the following points:
- Where you would like to do a homestay.
- Why you want to do a homestay.
- How you would prepare for the homestay.
- The type of homestay family you would like. For example: an older couple with no children, or a young couple with young children.
- What you would like to do during the homestay.
Study hard and good luck!