Thursday, January 30, 2014

Presentation 2 Autumn 2013 Last Class

Hello everyone,
Well, we've come to the end of this course. I hope you enjoyed it. I have enjoyed it very much. I'm very grateful to Clair Taylor and her students at Gifu Shotaku Gakuen University, and David Mearns, Brentson Ramsey and their students at Hisar Hazırlık High School in Istanbul Turkey for making this course very special indeed.
Today we are going to watch and listen to our final projects.
Thank you for being such wonderful students. I hope you will check your Voicethread presentations from time to time to see if anyone has left a comment for you, and I hope you will continue to use the internet for learning English, other languages and other things about the world.
本当にどうもありがとうございました!

No comments:

Post a Comment