Your final project is a writing task. Please choose ONE of the following options:
- Write a short story (短編小説) about one of the characters in The Inverted Eagle. Create a story about the character’s life after the events in the Inverted Eagle, OR
- If you don’t like any of the characters in the story, invent a character of your own, and write a story about him or her in the context of The Inverted Eagle.
- Write a new ending for The Inverted Eagle
- Write a review of The Inverted Eagle. Explain why you liked the story, or why you didn’t like the story.
- Write a review of Cup of Death. Explain why you liked the story, or why you didn’t like the story.
You must write at least 100 words. The top 3 stories will be published on this blog and the writers will win a graded reader. The top 3 reviews will be published on Marcus Benevides’ Teach Your Own Adventure Blog (http://www.cyoateacher.com/). Please be honest. Negative reviews have a chance of winning too.
Please click the link to read some of the previous winners' stories.
You must submit your final project by Thursday 20th June at 12:00 noon. Please submit one copy by e-mail, and one printed copy. Please put the printed copy in my mailbox (#FLC 23) on the fourth floor of the Foreign Language Centre, just outside Room CA403.