Now let's watch a very bad presentation. How many mistakes can you find? What are the mistakes?
OK, now let's review the project outline. Click this link: Our Company.
In your presentation you must explain your company's corporate values and mission. Here are some links to some real company's mission statements:
- Starbucks' Mission Statement . NB (注意せよ) In Starbucks' mission statement "partners" means "employees (従業員)"
- Microsoft's Mission Statement
- McDonald's Mission Statement
- Nike's Mission Statement
Finally, here are the presentation assessment criteria (評価基準). You can use this as a checklist.
Content (内容) 10 points
Your presentation must contain the following information:
- When the company was founded
- Where the company was founded
- Who founded the company
- The number of offices
- The locations of the offices
- The number of employees
- The company's product or service
- Annual revenues
- The company's corporate values (see p. 79 of your textbook)
- The company's mission, services and benefits to its customers (see p. 133 of your textbook)
A. Slides (5 points)
- 4 slides
- 30 point fonts
- An image on every slide.
- The URL of the sites where you got your images.
- No more than 10 words on each slide.
- Speech is 4 minutes long, each speaker speaks for 2 minutes, and the speech is memorised (Yes = 10 points; No = 0 points)
- Speech is clear, easy to hear, and easy to understand (scale (尺度) from 0-5)