Part 1: 13:30-15:00
- Introductions and team building
- Survey – I will ask you to do a survey in order to help understand your technical expertise, interests and needs. The survey will also introduce you to a great tool called Survey Monkey
- A very brief introduction to Web 2.0
- Some examples of how my students and I have used Web 2.0 applications
- Hands on practice using GoogleDrive
- Hands on practice using Quizlet, a great online vocabulary flashcard application.
- Introduction to iPads
- Hands on practice using iPads
- Closing Discussion
Now let's look at some projects that I've done with students at various universities. Please click the links to see the projects.
Toyo Gakuen University Projects
Shibaura Institute of Technology Projects
The University of Tsukuba Projects
Finally, if you are interested in reading more about Web 2.0 and iPads you can find some articles in my shared Web 2.0 Workshop 2013-08-01 Folder on Dropbox.
I hope that this workshop has been enjoyable and useful. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org