Friday, September 19, 2014

Shibaura Institute of Technology Autumn 2014 Classes Begin!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to introduce you to the course you are taking this semester and then we will start using an online vocabulary learning tool called Quizlet.

Please click the link to your course outline below.




TOEIC I-B

English Communication I

Writing I-B

OK, now let's sign up for Quizlet. Please click the link: quizlet.com


Next, click "Sign Up", then follow the instructions to register.

Finally, click the link for your course below.

TOEIC I-B

English Communication I

Writing I-B

Now let's have some fun studying vocabulary. Click the "Class lists" tab, then click the link to your class' vocabulary list.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Mr Stout,
    I was just wondering with Quizlet, I've used it a bit, but not a lot. Is it possible to have the a set for each class that the students contribute to themselves. I've been thinking about getting the students to make a class vocab list via quizlet that becomes a common study file for all members of the class. Is this doable? Would love to tap into your wisdom.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete